Firefox http proxy setup
Firefox doesn't automatically use the system-wide http proxy settings, so you have to configure it manually:
Select 'Preferences' from the Firefox application menu:
Select the 'Advanced' tab, and the 'Network' sub-tab:
Click the 'settings' button:
Select 'Use system proxy settings'
If you're still using Firefox 3.0 or earlier, you must select "Manual proxy configuration" and enter "127.0.0.1" and "8228" in the "HTTP Proxy" fields.
- AppMenu.png (21.5 KB) - added by speck 6 years ago.
- PrefsWindow.png (63.9 KB) - added by speck 6 years ago.
- Settings.png (53.6 KB) - added by speck 6 years ago.
- PrefsWindow2.png (61.9 KB) - added by speck 6 years ago.
- Settings-35.png (50.0 KB) - added by speck 5 years ago.
Download all attachments as: .zip